It’s funny but true posting I found via this, …..I highlighted points that I think it really represents me…..
1. They are very weird people.>> We maybe weird, go to point number 19… We hate comic sans.. prolly sound weird.
2. There are billions of them in the world, like colors on the screen of your computer.
3. They will analyse conversations in layers.4. You will spend the day assembling furniture from IKEA. >> not assembling, just spending many hours there without buying but enjoying the design.5. They drink and eat all kinds of weird shit just because they like the packaging.>> AHA!!! I once said to my non designer friend, I have to buy this, because the packaging is stunning .. and he frowned strangely at me.
6. They hate each other >>>> Secretly … that’s design industry,.. highly competitive industries each other.7. You’ll come out the last out of the movies because you have to see the full list of credits.>> That’s what I love going to the cinema alone, watching movies with another friends we left cinemas before all the credit finished. It’s so insulting for movie editor job. And, it comes some advantages.., Pirates of The Caribbean Movie always have a short clip in the end of the movie after all credit gone.
8. They cant change a light bulb or without making a sketch.
9. They fuck up all the tables with their cutters.
10. They rather study the paisley pattern on your outfit than listen to what you have to say.
11. They will fill your house with magazines and whatever is out there that has drawings.>> I like to pick all free magazine and postcard on the mall, stores, cafe or Starbucks.
12. You never know if it is really an original or a copy.
13. They make collages with your photos.
14. They do not know how to add and subtract, they just understand letters.>> It’s not really true… Web designer/developer deal with mathematical code on the HTML etc scripts and needs to know how to put the rate of their works.
15. They idolize people who nobody knows and speak of them as if they were his colleagues.
16. They take pictures almost daily and all are cut in weird shapes.17. They ask your opinion about everything but they do whatever they want.18. Everything is left justified, right or center unless they arrive late.19. They hate Comic Sans with the same passion they love Helvetica.>> who doesn’t hate Comic Sans?? childish, over used and old school font. Helvetica is great and versatile.
20. They use iPhone for everything, because everyone has one.>> I wish I had one soon, this gadget can boost your creative side.
21. You can not decorate the house without consulting them.
22. They steal street signs.>> It’s funny one, no.. we just take any pictures anywhere we found them innovative or cool street sign to preserve it on our images folder.23. Always carry their hands painted with something.>> we carry sketch and agenda book in our bag, just to write good things or ideas comes in unexpected moments. 24. They buy dolls unfinished for them to paint.
25. Everything becomes something other than what it really is: cards as tickets, cards as …>> I still keep my concert tickets etc, I believe I’m going to use them someday!
26. When arguing, you will be nicknamed like the OSX spinning wheel (not affectionately)
27. Do not know how to dress without consulting the Pantone book.
28. They hate Excel.>> we don’t really hate Excel, based on my experience, .. Excel just reminds me of my Account excutive who tortured us with projects,meanwhile.. they deal with Excel and Microsoft Outlook (&clients) only, …and go home early but so demanding.
29. They read comics.>> Not only comics!!
30. They want to save the world only with a poster.>> They busy with research and care about the message’s campaign to save the world from global warming for example.31. You will spend the day brainstorming.>> That’s what they always face at work, if they work alone… they brainstorming with many online resources.
32. On vacation they will take you to countries that you do not know exist and have no beach.
33. Museums are their second home.
34. They know more positions than the Kamasutra.
35. They can’t go to a restaurant without secretly critiquing the menu design.36. They listen to music you have never heard of.37. They can´t cook a normal dish, they always have to experiment with new ingredients.38. They read rare books: stories of children, Semiotics …
39. When you are going to tell you something, everyone has read it in their facebook and twitter.
40. They have own iPods before you knew they existed. 41. The orgasm they remember is when they heard that Adobe was acquiring Macromedia.
42. They have their own shops just for them and there are the most expensive in the city.>> I have my own online shops.
43. They want to spend all the money in the Apple Store.
44. You will never understand their gifts.45. They see ordinary objects and laugh.46. You wake up in the middle of the night hearim them screaming “When is the deadline?”47. They see CMYK and RGB like Neo sees the Matrix.
48. They dream of the day nobody will make a single change to their designs.
49. They rather pay for a font than for a special birthday gift.
50. They are always sleepy because they work 24/7.>> They really need COFFEE or caffeinated drinks to keep them awake!